Sunday Seats was built to make room for everyone and create a safe environment for churches to met and worship together.
In order to maintain a safe worship experience. Let us follow these rules:
1. Face masks covering the mouth and nose must be worn at all times while in the church premises.
2. Sanitize your hands and allow the ushers to check your temperature before you enter the auditorium. If failed to do so, we are obligated to not allow you inside the auditorium.
3. If a person exhibits fever or other symptoms of illness are not allowed inside the auditorium.
4. If a person is sneezing, coughing excessively inside the premises will be asked to exit and get a health check done, for the safety of everyone around.
5. People who got health issues such as diabetes or high blood pressure, people above the age of 65 and children under the age of 10, pregnant women are strongly advised to stay at home and attend the service online.
6 Please comply all seating instructions given by the ushers.
7. Maintain Social Distancing while entering, exiting, seating, and while on the church premises. Families may sit together, but please leave one seat in between.
8. Please DO NOT engage in shaking hands or hugging or any other forms of physical contacts or greetings with others.
9. Fellowship Areas are temporarily closed. Please do not linger around the building after the service is over.